The digital version is available on our website, but if you’re interested in a limited-edition soft-bound book, please fill out the form below.
Please note: Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, mail orders for Meadowscaping Handbooks may be delayed up to 2-4 weeks. We will fill orders as soon as we are able. We are currently unable to fill pick-up orders, as our office remains closed at least through June. Please select delivery by mail below.
Books are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis according to these prioritized distribution criteria:
- Professionals or trained volunteers serving landowners in our District (non-profit, government, and landscape professionals)
- Landowners in our District who plan to install an urban meadow
- Professionals or trained volunteers serving landowners in other areas of the Pacific Northwest (non-profit, government, and landscape professionals)
- Landowners outside of our District planning to install an urban meadow
- Others with a general interest
For all mailed copies, a $4.00 shipping rate will apply.