The Meadowscaping Handbook has finally arrived from the printer! The digital version is available on our website, but if you’re interested in a limited-edition soft-bound book, please fill out the form below.
The books will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis depending on how and where you intend to use them. Here is our prioritized distribution criteria:
- Professionals or trained volunteers serving landowners in our District (non-profit, government and landscape professionals)
- Landowners in our District who plan to install an urban meadow
- Professionals or trained volunteers serving landowners in other areas of the Pacific Northwest (non-profit, government and landscape professionals)
- Landowners outside of our District planning to install an urban meadow
- Others with a general interest
If you request a mailed copy, we ask that you pay for mailing costs. If you fall into categories 4 or 5, books will be distributed after June 30, 2016.