- This event has passed.
Conservation Scope Advisory Committee Meeting – 12/11/2020
December 11, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This meeting will take place on Zoom. Interested participants may request the meeting invite details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Request for Conference ID” or by calling 503-238-4775 and leaving a voicemail message at extension 100, no later than 3:00 p.m. on December 9th.
West Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District (WMSWCD) is updating its Long Range Business Plan (LRBP). This strategic planning document will guide the scope of the District’s conservation work and the associated financial sustainability and organizational health components needed to implement this work for the next 5 years (2021-2025). This plan will further define the District’s commitment to embedding equity and inclusion as a foundational value in all that the organization does.
As part of this process, the District is engaging with community members and partners to learn how they can better serve the conservation needs of communities in their District, and be most successful in achieving their mission. WMSWCD has selected valued partners and community members to participate on a Conservation Scope Advisory Committee (CSAC) that will make recommendations to the District’s elected Board of Directors as they develop an updated Long Range Business Plan.
This is the fourth meeting of this committee, and it will be held via Zoom on 12/11/2020 from 4-6 pm. Any person may attend the meeting and request to make a comment during the public comment period. Interested participants may request the meeting invite details by emailing email@example.com with the subject line “Request for Conference ID” or by calling 503-238-4775 and leaving a voicemail message at extension 100, no later than 3:00 p.m. on December 9th. At this meeting, the committee will be reviewing the District’s draft goals and tactics for the LRBP.
- Welcome & Icebreaker
- Strategic Direction, SMART Goals & Tactics Updates
- Revisiting the use of the phrasing “Black, Indigenous, and Communities of Color (BIPOC)” in the LRBP
- What questions, concerns and/or comments have come up for you upon review of the most recent draft of SMART Goals & Tactics?
- Which SMART Goals & Tactics would you recommend prioritizing (including anything you don’t currently see listed) and why?
- Are there opportunities to partner on anything that you’ve heard about with any specific communities, organizations or individuals?
- Next Steps & Closure
Questions/Comments? Contact Mary Logalbo at firstname.lastname@example.org